Versatile Across Biometric Specifications
Ani is a cross-platform software library that enables an application to read, write, edit, and verify ANSI/NIST-ITL formatted transaction files. It is fully customizable to support any specification, including the latest Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Department of Defense (DoD) Electronic Biometric Transmission Specification (EBTS).
Pure Java Implementation For Seamless Integration
Ani was built from the ground up to be easily integrated into virtually any biometric related application regardless of the platform. Ani is 100% Java so you can rest assured that your application remains inside the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) removing the risk of running native code.
Full Transaction Verification Support
All-Inclusive Software Package
Unlike other products on the market, there is no need to purchase an additional image support library for WSQ and JPEG-2000 formatted images. Ani comes fully integrated with Lakota Image, which includes the industry’s first pure Java WSQ library to be certified by the FBI. This integration makes image insertion and extraction completely seamless regardless of the record type and image file format.
- Developer client/workstation licenses are provided free of charge
- Flexibly designed to support custom specifications (DoD EBTS, DOJ EBTS, etc.)
- Supports Aware’s verification file format for easier transition
- Intelligently recovers data from corrupt transaction files
- No dependencies on native libraries
- Supports all common biometric image formats
- Lower cost alternative to Aware’s NISTPack
- No explicit memory deallocation required
- Supports conversion to and from National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) XML
- Supported on multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Android