INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Biometric Software & Hardware Companies
Lakota Software Solutions for Commercial Biometric Companies
Lakota Software Solutions actively supports the commercial biometric industry by working with software developers, hardware creators, and systems integrators.
Through a comprehensive approach to biometrics, Lakota can support private organizations in the following ways:
- Provide software developers with application support and hardware supplementation
- Provide hardware developers with reliable software applications
- Help integrators complete their biometric puzzle pulling together that right software and hardware solutions to create a truly robust solution.
A powerful and customizable platform to simply collect fingerprints through any livescan device or build a complete enrollment workstation
- Whorl easily integrates into government and commercial systems allowing their users to connect seamlessly with their automated biometric identification systems (ABIS).
- Whorl provides a gateway to any ABIS which prevents vendor lock-in giving their clients the ability to build their biometric system to the right size and scope.
- The Whorl solution can be set-up easily in a matter of minutes at virtually any workstation.
- Capture palm and tenprints (flats/rolled) by plugging any livescan device into your system (ask us how we can help you obtain the best devices!)
- Create, edit, and validate NIST files to ensure compliant submissions are being sent for enrollment and identification.
- Collect iris, face, and SMTs
- Develop custom workflows to meet your needs through various plugins (e.g., exporting, printing, etc.)
An application designed to simplify the fingerprint card scanning process
- Supports any card layout and batch scanning
- Reads both sides of the card extremely fast by using the FBI-approved Fujitsu fi-7600 scanner
- Utilizes Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Automatically converts the scanned documents to NIST files using our Whorl plugin