FBI Appendix F Certified Library
Lakota Image Acquisition (LIA) is cross-platform JAVA library for acquiring images from hardware scanners and meets the FBI Appendix F specification. LIA is certified with multiple scanners at specific resolutions to scan fingerprint cards.
Pure Java Implementation For Seamless Integration
LIA was built from the ground up to be easily integrated into virtually any biometric-related application regardless of the platform. LIA is 100% Java so you can rest assured that your application remains inside the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) removing the risk of running native code. The library is also incorporated into other Lakota applications, Whorl and RIAC.
- Developer client/workstation licenses are provided free of charge
- No explicit memory deallocation required
- No dependencies on native libraries
- Supported on multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Android
- Image library included at no additional cost
- Supports full duplex scanning at 500 dpi